You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, April 23, 2010

Little boys

Here are some pictures of my little boys. Dallie got a carpet burn on his nose (at least I think that's what happened, I didn't see it) and it lasted a few days. He wore it very well. Tyler and Dallin really have a love/hate relationship. But when they love - they are good friends. I did put a bow in Dallie's hair one day, just to reminisce about putting cute girlie headbands on little baby girls. I think they are so cute. Anyway, here are some glimpses of heaven in my littlest boys.






2 comments:

The Oman Family said...

Its amazing to me how different boys are from girls right at the beginning. I can't believe how boy my David is! My girls have that love/hate relationship too. I love it when they are getting along. Its so nice! Your boys are cute ones!

The Gibbens said...

Sweet lil' loves! Great pictures!