You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter

Yes, I am running behind - but at least I am getting somewhat caught up. Our Easter was very chill. We dyed Easter eggs with Aunt Trish and girls on Saturday night. Sunday they were hidden in the backyard for the hunt. While I was putting in the candy in the plastic eggs on Saturday night I kept making Travis taste some of the leftover (NEVER OPENED) candy from last year - I saved it - hoping it would last. I think after trying like 3 things he told me to move away from him. The creme eggs were no longer creamy and that is a little disappointing. I did learn though and didn't save any of the candy from this year. In fact, what they did get has already been thrown away....I don't like having it around for long - I eat it, they eat it, it's gross. Anywho - Easter was great and here are the pictures to prove it!










1 comment:

The Gibbens said...

I always love the look of grass dotted with easter eggs! What a fun time!