You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, August 22, 2009

Almost Over....

I was dreading the summer to start, but surprisingly it's now almost over. We have swam at a pool on grandma and grandpa's porch, we have swam in the hot tub, we have run through sprinklers, we have family reunioned, we have played, played, played, and also had our share of some serious boredom....however it's been super fun! I loved having them all around and having no schedule. Being a mom is seriously such a ride! I am grateful for it....for the smiles they continually put on my face. Here's to summer! These are just a few pictures from the other night when we were playing outside. :) My kids are very inventive and very beautiful! I am a little biased.













4 comments:

Heather said...

I hear ya! I was dreading summer to start but now not sure I want the schedule of school!
Your kids are cute!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I'm sad summer is over, too! Looks like you guys had a fun one, though. Can't wait to see you soon!

Marie said...

Dood, I am so done with this post

The Gibbens said...

Now that school has started, I'm totally not loving getting back into the swing of things... wish I could come hang out in your driveway again this year whilethe kids catch the bus in the morning... miss you neighbor!