You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, August 8, 2009

1 Year!

This is who we like to call Dally Doodle. He turned 1 today! He is such a goof...we can't help but love his stinkin' guts. He is a walking machine- still getting the balancing down...but loves to do it whenever he can. He's a definate mama's boy...but loves to play with anyone who will play back. He loves cheetos, those baby cheese puffs, bananas, and fruit (he is not a vegetable fan - I have to mix them into the fruit to get them in his body...). Would you believe he is my 4t child and this is the first time I did the whole "cake thing" when one of them turned one....Oh well...better now than never. We love this Dally boy....he's a sweet one to have around and everyone here adores him! Happy birthday Doodle!





4 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Yea!!!!! Thanks for having our family over for Dally Doodle's b-day! We had a great time! Tell Travis the chicken was YUMM-O!

Gretch said...

I can't believe that Dallin is one! That is crazy, it also means that Harmony will be one soon. Where does the time go? I hope he had a fabulous birthday. He is So Super Cute!

How did yesterday go? I haven't checked FB yet. I still think that it is awesome that you did that race! Way to go!!

Unknown said...

That's a great new family photo on the top of the page!

The Gibbens said...

I can't believe that we missed the Doodle's party... that bums me... but it looks like a fun cakey time... what a fun boy you have!