You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Primary Talent Show

We just had our ward primary talent show. Although Gwendalin did not actively do a talent on stage, she participated in the dancing between talents...I don't know why I shot the camera sideways, but it's still a cute clip.





Hunter did a bit a karate...he was so nervous! Travis had to convince him before he went on that he could do it and then he had to stand in the wings and coach him. He did a great job. You can see him looking to the side to get Travis' help...he didn't need it, but he thought he did.




They served popcorn and cotton candy - here's a few pictures of waiting in line to get the goods...Mom and dad came so they helped wait in a few lines and chase Tyler as he ate popcorn remnants off of the floor. :)




7 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Family fun night! I love it! Your kids are so cute! How is the weather up there? Are you starting to see warmer days?

slades said...

finally got the video to play... nice job.

jolleyzoo said...

How fun. Hunter did a GREAT job, he is very talented. I am so proud to know I am a auntie to these little ones. Did I ever tell you how cute they are?

Daniel and Kerri said...

Those clips of your children are so cute. It is so fun that your ward has a talent show for the primary aged kids. I bet they loved it. Looks like your family is doing good and what a good idea for family night. I might just use it!

Marie said...

They are so cute! I love it..so talented

The Gibbens said...

I loved the chicken dance! Gwennies face is so intense! And Hunter did a great job- see? The aggravation of weekly karate is paying off! It was a fun night.

Melissa Bosen said...

You & Travis have the Best-Looking kids!! They all have their own look, the boys so stinkin cute and Gwendalyn is beautiful!! I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to be in a talent show!