You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Church and Enrichment and Family Home Evening

This past week for Home Evening, we discussed how we can be more like Jesus during the week. The trigger for this lesson was an almost 6 year old and a 3 1/2 year old that constantly egg each other on and are fighting. So, we had our lesson and then drafted pictures that got to hang over the fire place the whole week. It turned out pretty good and the drawings were good reminders of what we were working on.






I can also prove that I attended enrichment last week. They needed a camera before I got there and so my mom called and had me take mine (thus the proof that I was there is on my camera.) Anyway, we played family feud using survey questions about relief society that the Priesthood answered.


I also captured a few shots before we left for church on Sunday...my kids wanted to pose for the camera....




So, I think that's about it for the exciting events of the week...we had the primary talent show as well, I am trying to figure out how to embed videos of Hunter and Gwendalin on another post....hopefully I will prevail, cause they were cute!

3 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Your kids are adorable. Your RS sisters look like mine and everybody else's. What? Don't you LOVE enrichment activities? I do remember the last time I went, and it was such a waste of time I have been back. Shame on me. You be better :0)

Marie said...

I LOVE Gwennie's dress!!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Love Gwennie's dress, too! I think I saw McKenna with the same one?? Haley and Matt's daughter Brooklynn are always wearing the same stuff, too.

By the way, I DID get a digital scrapbook program called Memory Mixer. It's so much fun, and so easy to use. It's my new favorite toy.