You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, December 10, 2007

Happenings!

Not a whole lot happened this week....I got some presents wrapped and carefully stored in Santa's "storage shed" on the side of my house. It makes for less work on Christmas Eve. I have spent as much time as I can wearing socks in my house without shoes so I can run on my wood and slide...(honestly, I think there is nothing better than that.) So much fun.

Gwendalin cracked her face at the neighbors this week and busted her lip open...she cried a little but then wanted to play again. She is so female. :)

Tyler spends as much time as he can wearing only a diaper and Hunter is constantly trying to spell words....It's fun to watch the wheels in his mind working as he is learning.

We woke up to a little bit of snow on the ground ....nothing too terrible, but I took the picture out my window so you can see the image of my tv in the glass. You still get the idea.




11 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

so sad, poor Gwennie! She is still beautiful, even with a red lip! I was actually expecting so much worse!!!

Marie said...

Poor Gwennie!
That is so fun to slide on your wood floors :)

Jake and Lynn said...

Snow on the ground...I have to admit that this Christmas with no snow is kind of sad. What has 4 years of Provo done to me!!! The kids sound like they're doing good...tell Hunter to keep spelling, tell Gwennie she's still adorable, and Tyler to put some clothes on it's winter time! :)

Heather said...

Wow snow! Too cold for me! Poor Gwennie!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Are you sure that's the TV reflection? I think it looks like the fence and wall of your neighbor's house is dissolving. At least that's a much cooler explanation.

Mary said...

it's always fun to hear what you've been up to. glad we can stay in touch.

Marie said...

Great family pic too dood!

Trish said...

Gwennie looks like a little model even with a cut lip.

Gretch said...

Poor Gwennie! SHe looks so sad in the picture yet still so cute!

Hey what was that information on having your blogs printed and turned into a book?

slades said...

The snow was fun to wake up to. It made the day nice.

Jake and Lynn said...

hello...I tagged you!