You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, December 23, 2007

Most Random Post Ever

In this post you will find: some pictures of my kids with santa at the ward Christmas party, some cute things they've done or said lately, and a recap of the past week.

So here is a little list of cute things my kiddies have said and done recently:

Gwendalin:
At the drive thru at the bank:
G: "Mom, roll down my window"
M: "OK"
G: "Yes, I'll have a diet pepsi but nothing for Hunter or Ty, that should do it, ok thank you."

With her birthday microphone in the family room:
G: "Mom, I'm going to sing this song with the girl on the TV, I need my microphone."
M: "Da da da...." (Whatever the song was, I started singing it...)
G: "Mom, you can't sing - you don't have a microphone...STOP IT!"

Hunter:

Got out the umbrella I got in London yesterday and tried to fly then got a grocery bag to use for a parachute to float him down.


Tyler:

"ook! cheee" and points to the Christmas tree.


Not a whole lot has happened this week. Gwendalin was trying to be helpful on Monday morning and smashed Tye's finger in the cupboard where there was a child lock...his finger is really sore and banged up. Hunter finished up school for this half of the year and Gwendalin screamed anytime he entered the room just to see if she could get him (Hunter) in trouble. So, so fun!

I started taking some of my Chirstmas decorations down yesterday, because they are driving me nuts. I did leave up the Christmas tree ( I was tempted to remove it). I can't stand the clutter. :)

Tricia had a friend who's child passed away of SIDS on the 19th. She was asked to sing at the funeral yesterday. It was beautiful - she did a gorgeous job. Even though it was not an LDS funeral - it was upbeat for the most part.









3 comments:

Marie said...

Gwennie is so funny! She is taking after Hunter...remember in the trailer when he slid the window open and said, "I'll have a diet."?
LOVE IT!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Cute kids! Cute pictures! Have the very best Christmas! Make random posts more often.

Melissa Bosen said...

LOVE the dialog at the bank! That is too cute! I need to be better at writing stuff like that down for my boys.