You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, December 14, 2007

6 Random Things...because my sister tagged me.

So here are a few random things about me:

1. I am a NEAT FREAK. I clean my house constantly. It's really a bad habit...I should sit down sometimes, but I never do. I get upset with my kids, not when they make messes, but when they don't clean messes up. I am trying to be more laid back.

2. I am COLD ALL THE TIME. I think something is wrong with my circulation. Literally! Even growing up in the Phx I was in blankets and coats constantly. I hate being cold. My husband hates it too, because even in the summer we get in bed at night and my feet are freezing.

3. I LOVE MATH! Not sure why except that in school it was the only subject where it was cut and dry. I loved that there is a definite answer to each question. What I don't love is being confused by not knowing how to get that definite answer. I am not like a math whizz or anything, but I do enjoy it.

4. I love to SLIDE ON SLICK FLOORS. I do this at my own house. I wear socks and then whenever I need to go down the wood hall, I run and slide. I love it. And I think it's good for your legs.

5. I always feel prettier when MY EYEBROWS ARE WAXED. I don't keep it up myself very well, so I love getting them waxed...something about pain in my eye area is very nice.

6. I have a horrid fear that something BAD WILL HAPPEN to my kids or someone I love, so I play things out in my mind hoping I won't ever have to actually live through it.

Now I tag Marie, Heather, and Gretchen.

8 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

I am with you on the waxed eyebrows. I love to have mine waxed. I'd rather all the pain at once rather than daily plucking, and it's my one indulgence.

Marie said...

I don't get it. What do you have to do if you're tagged?
I think you're pretty no matter what your eyebrows look like.

Marci said...

I have that same fear about something happening to Gavin. Sometimes Troy thinks I am acting completely irrational but I can't help it.

Jake and Lynn said...

I'm with you on the cold front....I thought I would start getting hot all the time because of the prego thing, but no such luck. What's up with that? I've come to realize that it would be better to be cold all the time than hot and sweaty.

Jake and Lynn said...

dude!!! Blog it up, what's going on!

bledsoeblog said...

THanks Marie for the link to the blog/journal! You are the best!

Marie said...

Seriously, I am so bored with the random things...it feels like a year since you blogged

Marie said...

dooooooooooooooooooood!