You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, December 6, 2007

ABC's

A- Attached or Single? attached - my sweetheart Travis
B- Best Friend? - once again my Travis
C- Cake or Pie? ! Pie
D- Day of Choice? Sunday
E- Essential Item? Running Water
F- Favorite Color? green
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? either but they have to be the black forest brand
H- Hometown? Gilbert, AZ unless you could the first 12 years of my life then it's Gallup, NM
I- Favorite Indulgence? Cold Stone Creamery and Panda Express
J- January or July: July - i love the summer
K- Kids? 3: Hunter, Gwendalin, and Tye
L- Life isn't complete without? Laughter - mullets are a good source
M- Marriage Date? 11.27.99
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 and 2
O- Oranges or Apples? apples
P- Phobias or Fears? failure or death of a loved one
Q- Quote? Real Faith in God, therefore, includes not only faith in Him, but in His timing. One of the most difficult for us to have faith in. -Neal Maxwell
R- Reason to Smile? listening to kid conversations when they don't know you are.
S- Season of Choice? Spring/Fall
T- Tag three friends: I tag Tricia, Lynn, Scottie, Mom, Marie, Dianne, Debbie, Dana, Melissa, Lindsey, anyone who wants...it's fun.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I am a little bit obsessive compulsive....okay maybe a lot
V- Vegetable? broccoli or cauliflower
W- Worst Habit? diet soda
X- X-ray or ultrasound? i tend to like ultrasounds cause I can see my babies....I've never had an x-ray
Y- Your Favorite Food? sweet potato with spray butter
Z- Zodiac Sign? aries

3 comments:

Marie said...

That is all brand new information!

bledsoeblog said...

LOVED reading your comments! We have so much in common. Like the mullets, LOVE THEM TOO! And, I love sweet potatoes! SWEET!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Marie, I love your family picture up in the left corner. It's so sweet (your hair looks great in it). Cute post, too. I love reading yours, they always make me smile.