You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A midnight scare!


On Friday EARLY MORNING (1/13) @ 3:46am to be exact Travis and I were in a very good deep sleep (this does not happen often for him) and we woke to the sound of glass shattering everywhere. We both JUMPED up Travis ran down the hall to check on the kids and Hunter wasn't in his bed....(he had gotten cold in the night and was in bed with Gwendalin) so when Travis couldn't find him he was yelling "Hunter!" down the hall...I called Travis back to our room and said I thought it was the glass in the bathroom - sure enough we turned the light on and the glass above the bathtub had completely shattered and was in the tub and on the floor. It was so scary - so Travis put his gun back (yes he had grabbed his shotgun) and we laid back down - not before saying a prayer and laying restlessly for another hour before we could fall alseep again. I thought we were being burgularized! SO SCARY!


1 comment:

Brigg and Dianne said...

whoa, that would definitely freak me out. I don't think I would have been as calm as you. Well, I am glad all was well.