You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gwendalin's FIRST Dace Recital!









I hate that some of these pictures are sooo blury.....my camera was having issues.

I signed Gwendalin up for dance this year. She goes for 45 minutes every week and does ballet and tap. It was a tough choice to make because things were tight, but I decided it was good for her to have the exposure to different artistic things...and boy does SHE LOVE IT! Not only does she love it, but she is good at it. She had her recital tonight and did a fabulous job - she knew the moves, had the rhythm and most of all she was ADORABLE! (I'm not baised)....Mom and dad went with Travis and I to watch her perform and we gave her flowers after the performance! What a sweet girl! On the way home she and I had a quite a conversation about the difference between Mormons & Christians....this seems to be a constant one since my kid's friends tell them that they are Christian and it tends to throw them off....so FHE this week will be on the comparison between Mormons/Christians. I love little moments like that where I can share my testimony with my kids!

2 comments:

Gibbens said...

love it! Good for you guys!

Melissa Bosen said...

You're a really wonderful mom, Marie.