You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, January 16, 2012

Lazy Sundays....

I have always loved Sundays. We have church at 9am for this year and I love the lazy afternoons. We tend to veg out as a family - and just have a great time. In the evenings we have been going over to grandma and grandpa's and my kids discovered a toy that me and my siblings used to play with growing up....the "BONGO BOARD" - I of course showed my kids how good I still am at it! They loved taking turns- even Travis tried it. And of course we played a bit of cards.... When the weather gets nicer we will add in an afternoon family walk! I treasure these days!






No comments: