You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Almost as good as Disneyland!

This new house has a pantry the size of 4 huge things...my kids love to hang out in there....it's different than my wall pantry because in this room they can see everything and they go in and eat and then they come back 5 minutes later and eat some more...it's not good food they are eating, it's licorice, cookies, fruit snacks, etc....so we had to put a stop to it...Travis was super handy man and installed this fantabulous bolt lock and a new handle so that we can keep them from going in whenever they like. Now that they can't get in all the time, they will get yogurt, fruit, cheese, etc. from the kitchen....much much better!

5 comments:

The Gibbens said...

nice way to keep them out... much better than my "bent nail" that the kids couldn't reach!! Okay, but be honest... don't you LOVE the pantry? I miss mine like that SOOOO much!!! YOu can see EVERYTHING that you have, what you don't, what you need... there is a place for everything... I loved it!! HOpe you do to- when I visit you, it may be a good idea to NOT tell me the code... that way I will not sneak and eat the treats... I"ll be stuck with "God's sugar" and healthy stuff... ugh! ;-)

Marie said...

Dood, that is hilarious!!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Brilliant!

Meg said...

Wow, that's pretty awesome!

Lynn Halladay said...

This cracks me up! And FYI I have always wanted one of those type of locks. They are sO cool!!!