You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inflation

Gwendalin lost one of her front teeth this week. I remember getting coins for my teeth- she got $2 from the tooth fairy....She is so stinkin cute- she deserved it!

1 comment:

The Gibbens said...

SCORE!!! That's some serious change! My kids are sitting by me complaining about how chincey the fairy is with them... man, you've got a better fairy, probably "The Rock!"