You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Few Dallie moments

We've been sick around here for a few days...it's been a little ridiculous. Hunter is the only healthy one around here...but that doesn't stop us from doing a little outdoor play (Dallin especially). He went out yesterday to play and watch the dogs and ended up stuck on the rock climbing wall....luckily Hunter helped unhook him and he got down unharmed. :) Dallie has had a "Croop-like" cough the last few days and realyl doesn't feel well. This morning he came in and wanted in bed with me - he'd already been up for an hour...What is it about your parent's bed that makes you sleep so well? I did the same thing when I was a kid...if my dad was gone sometimes I'd get to sleep in my mom's bed...it was such a treat. Travis didn't grow up that way, he wasn't really ever allowed in his parents bed - just a difference in parents. Anyway, I put Dallie in bed with me and he fell back asleep for another hour...he's so congested though that his breathing became very songlike because of the congestion and such. I love it when my babies lay next to me and sleep...what a treat!

1 comment:

The Gibbens said...

what a sweetie-sweet! I also have a lot of memories of sleeping in mom and dads bed, ESPECIALLY if I was sick... it was the best ever. PRetty cute pic of the boys working together to get "unstuck!" I hope your household of sickness becomes one of abuntant health.... very soon!!