You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, May 28, 2010

Some Nancy Pics

So, a while ago Nancy passed away. Just before she did -literally weeks prior she celebrated a birthday. Hunter made her a card and we got to watch her open presents and spend some time with her. Her daughter took a few snapshots of the gathering....cherished I tell you...cherished.



3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it.

Melissa Bosen said...

It's always so hard to lose someone. I'm glad that you got those pictures.

The Gibbens said...

Chokes me up... I still think she'll just pop on over to borrow a cup of laundry soap- one of a kind that lady. So glad that you got those pics!