You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For fun my Mom likes to.....

The second graders did "Muffins for Mom" on Friday. I went and Hunter had made me a portrait of myslef and a little book filled with information about me. my favorite page is below...you might not be able to see if very well, so I will type the text of what he wrote beneath the picture....I laughed so hard when I saw this...it really is one of my favorite things to do.



"For fun my Mom likes to play watch the back of her eyelids. This is how you play. You close your eyes and try to sleep and who ever sleeps the longest wins. "



Thanks Hunter - I loved it - I loved Muffins for Moms with you!

7 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, Marie, I am laughing so hard! That is too funny! :)

Melissa said...

Oh that is too hilarious. I love it. I like that game too.

Aaron said...

That must be one of the best games in the whole wide world, it sounds like you've had a lot of practice and seem to be pretty awesome at it. : )

Heidelweiss said...

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious!

Marie said...

I love it! That is so funny!!

The Gibbens said...

I should be playing that right NOW! What a fun game! Let's get away for a weekend and have contests!

Melissa Bosen said...

He's got a sense of humor that one.