You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

AH! He's bleeding...

Well, he's not really bleeding - he just loves to play in everything that is underneath my bathroom sink - he finally got the box of nail polish opened and then he opened a bottle of nail polish and put it on his head - in his hair. He was sure happy about it.


2 comments:

Daniel and Kerri said...

I need to come over and you can teach me about coupons. I am very impressed. Can you do it everywhere? Our little town only has Walmart and one more grocery store. I can not believe you got all that food and made money, WOW!
Kerri

The Gibbens said...

did you think he was bleeding at first? it really looks like dried blood! funny boy, polish is for girls!