You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, September 21, 2009

Perfect Moment!

This is a look at our Sunday evening activities yesterday. The kids decided to play "flag football" and got creative with the flags by using strips of toilet paper. They played on the front lawn for quite a while. The laughter was so contagious and it was fun to just listen and watch them interact. The doodle (Dallin) just wandered around and looked cute. I made all of them get in our huge ice chest when they were done - it's so big you could put a few dead bodies in it - not that I would, but it's crazy huge. Anyway good day - good times...perfect moment!





5 comments:

katie said...

Marie,

Your kiddos are soooo cute. Seeing your pictures makes me want to come home even more!!! CANNOT WAIT TO GET BACK TO STAR!!! The toilet paper flags are so fun. I love when kids are resourceful.

Love ya,
Katie

Marie said...

I love it!!! That is something you would never see in AZ - too damn hot

Heidelweiss said...

Very cute. Don't you just love it when they all play together?

The Oman Family said...

That is cute.

Jake and Lynn said...

How fun!!! Did Gwendo chop her hair off? It looks so cute. I wish I could've been on the ice chest with them, I miss those guys, and you too...