You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girls And Their Polish

A few weeks ago my neices were at my house and they along with Gwendalin decided to paint their nails. I told them it was fine as long as they moved the rug and cleaned up when they were done. Trish and Matthew took their girls - after we had told all the kids to clean up messes and they assured us they did - and I went in my bathroom to find this. Are you kidding? that is not cleaned up. But it looks like they had fun!



2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

I'm so sorry! I usually go and physically check on the clean-up efforts... note to self: keep that up or the children lie!

The Gibbens said...

Is the polish still there? I'll come and clean it up! My kids got some on the kitch count.... mom finally had to cleaan it... yep! she's still the best mama!