You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just when you thought....

you might break even or even get ahead - you got the news : You need a whole new set of tires...yours are toast. great.... so $1100 later , we are not broken even, and definitely not getting ahead...it's always something, and then I remember those are not the things that matter most....these are:


Tyler kissed the tail pipe on the motorcycle just before we left for stake conference....




6 comments:

The Gibbens said...

I love it- what sweet pics...and no, I'm absolutly convinced that you never get ahead- no matter what! But hey- your tires are safe for your trip!

Heidelweiss said...

I think we're always ahead. Really, if you think about it, we've always got waaaay more than we need. At least we've got cars to put tires on ;). Houses that need repairing... Trite but true ;). Cute pics. I love the black belt post too. We just put Will in Karate and he loves it.

JakenDebbie said...

Always a good reminder...thanks. :)

Amy said...

How on earth do you always get your kids to fall asleep in random places? I feel like the girls will not sleep unless they are in pajamas in their beds with a dark, cool room and I've done all the back tickling, story reading, song singing crap I can think of!

Robby and Mary said...

So cute. I love the pictures of Tyler.

The {Prince} Family said...

Thanks for the reminder!!!