You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, April 13, 2009

Very Cool


Susan Boyle Sings on Britain's Got Talent 2009 Episode 1 @ Yahoo! Video

3 comments:

Heidelweiss said...

I haven't watched this yet but I was looking at your blog and Will was looking and said, "who's that?" I said, "my friend and her kids." He said, "oh, your friend is very beautiful and her kids are so cute and her little girl is beautiful." How cute is that from a 4 year old? It's true!

The Oman Family said...

That video is amazing!! I had chills when she started! She has such an amazing voice!!

The Gibbens said...

I saw a little of this on tv- she is crazy good! Very cool!