You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, June 2, 2008

Some fun random pictures

These are just some pictures I haven't posted but want to have when I bind my yearly blog....


Gwendalin wanted to wear my apron and help with the meatloaf....she did a great job.



Hunter and Ty loving that the neighbor's sprinklers made the gutter a stomping fest....

They all 3 ended up sitting in it....

Then laying in it...



Gwendalin and Ty in the neighbor's jeep....the progression of how they solved the dilemma of the curb....pretty good teamwork.




Memorial Day at PoJo's ( a place with pizza and games)....Travis even played a few games with the friends we went with and Hunter won 3 huge gumballs!

Ty and Gwennie on toddler rides....


Cute Gwennie Girl.


An evening of carrots...all 3 sat on the couch and enjoyed a bag of mini carrots...at least it was a good snack.


Hunter's cupcake after Kindergarten celebration...nice and green.


6 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Super cute pictures! I especially love the one of Tyler in the gutter. Your kids are gorgeous! How are you feeling these days?

JakenDebbie said...

I love random pictures...they tend to tell the best stories. :)

SladeMomma said...

Ordinary live is so wonderful, is it not?

Heidelweiss said...

Very cute pics. I love Gwendalin lifting the car like it's no big deal! I zoomed in on the picture of her with the meatloaf and realized I have the exact same dishwasher (I wanted to see your countertops-love them). Enough of my rambling-have a good'n :)

The Gibbens said...

fun pics- I've finally taken a few- new post coming soon (I know, it's about time!)

bledsoeblog said...

That last picture of Hunter is SOOOOOOOOO Travis!