You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, June 19, 2008

Praises to the functional computer!

My very sweet sister let me come and use her computer for a new post. I am in a quandry still because I have started my blog journal for 2008 and am caught up through May using the blog to book program...but it is stuck on my failing computer...hopefully I will be able to save it before it crashes completely. Anyway, here are a few happenings for our family recently.

I have had some requests to see my pregnant self...Well, seeing how I am always the one with the camera taking pictures, I had to ask Tricia if she would take one for me to post....so, Ala! here it is....this is me pregnant with a little more than 7 weeks to go.


Now on to some very disturbing news...I planted radishes in my garden. Why you ask? Well, I ask the same thing....I hate radishes...and this picture is only half of what I reaped. I will never plant them again, they grow like weeds for all who were debating planting one thousand seeds just in case they didn't grow very well. I won't plant them again. I finally just pulled them out and tried to give them away so I could plant a canteloupe.


This pregnancy has been my roughest by far. Both mentally and physically and today my sweet retired neighbor sent Hunter home with these flowers to give to me. It made my day and today was a good day for her to boost me a little. They are so pretty and summery!

For Father's day my kids made their grandpa's "ties" with glitter after home evening and we shipped them off...here is a little picture of their creative juices flowing. I think the grandpa's both loved them! We sure love the grandpa's! I didn't get a chance to post a Father's day tribute on account of my lovely computer....but you should be aware that I could not have asked to come to a better father - he has constantly been an example of goodness to me. Working millions of hours and still making time to do things with us....chopping wood, gardening, churching, etc. Dad was always inviting people over for meals, stopping in at people's home just to say hi, especially family if we were within 50 miles of any relation to our family we stopped and made a visit. I admire the man for being so good. I love you dad!
My Father in law as well is a superb human being. He has been through more than I can even imagine and doesn't let life hinder him and his character. What a great man - who raised a great man that I get to call mine!
And finally, my Travis - father of my kids-wonderful caretaker for our family. I could not have chosen better! I love him dearly and am grateful daily for him!

As you can tell, the stress of running our own business wipes everyone out....(maybe that's partially why this pregnancy is tougher....) Anyway, this is Tyler and then Gwendalin exhausted because of no naps and finally crashing in the very place they sought only a short rest.


This is just a cute hat picutre of my Ty.

And now, the little dude hanging out on the lawn mower one evening....he loves it there.

9 comments:

slades said...

Great post, I too find that I plant too many of most things and then they go crazy on me. Squash is one...
you are looking great.
sure miss you all

Heidelweiss said...

Such cute pictures. I'm so sorry your pregnancy has been hard. Pregnancy should be reinvented! I wish you lived here so I could help you! At least you know you don't have to do it again. :)

jolleyzoo said...

OH Marie, hand in there your almost to the finish line. You look GREAT as always. Take it easy and make that little brother of mine take you out to eat and spoil you rotten, you deserve the best!!
Love the pictures, your kids are so darn cute, Tyler (AKA Travis) is adorable I just wanna hug him and never let go!!
Miss you all!!

The Gibbens said...

I don't think you look very big at all in that pic- I mean, I know i took it, and i see you several times a week, but truly- if you feel crummy, you sure don't look it! I love all of the pictures and should use my computer to post something new on mine... soon, i hope...

Amy said...

You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen. You are so cute in your black Tshirt and khaki capris and cute hair. If you feel awful on the inside don't worry honey cuz it ain't showing on the outside.

Marie said...

So sorry about your computer, Man!
You are the cutest pregnant lady I know!

Heather said...

You look so cute and so tiny!! Wow only 7 weeks left you are so close to being done! So what names have you got for the tiny one?

Meg said...

So fun to catch up with you guys. Hope your computer is up and running soon. Your kids are so cute, as always, and you look so pretty! Sorry your pregnancy has been difficult.

JakenDebbie said...

I love being able to see my friends pregnant, so thanks for posting that! You look awesome! I am hopeful that I will look that cute for one of my pregnancies...:)