You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

On the Fritz!

My computer is on the fritz...I can't download pictures - it could be eons before I get a fully functional computer again...I am using one of the work computers as we speak, just an fyi for all dying to know the ongoings of our lives. :)

2 comments:

slades said...

I have been wondering,,, use mine

The Gibbens said...

Like I said, come use mine anytime- you can download your camera and make a disc of pics if you want! Lots of things in our lives are "on the fritz"... but my computer doesn't seem to be one of them! so come on over and use it if you like!