You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, February 4, 2008

Family Dinner and the Super Bowl


We had my mom and dad and Matthew and Tricia over last night for Sunday dinner. We watched the Super Bowl as well. It was good food and good company. The kids found lots of ways to be creative - and I got some pictures. They had fun and didn't make too bad of a mess. Tyler clung to mom and dad and got lots of loving and food.


6 comments:

SladeMomma said...

So fun to have Gpa and Gma close. Thanks for sharing the pictures. And I loved the hanging bra look!

Gretch said...

Love the pictures of Ty. What a cutie! Gwennie and the bra-Hilarious!! Seriously what is it with boobs? LOL! That is scary that you guys got caught in that storm, it was crazy by the time it hit us too. That is good that you were able to go to the funeral. The winter festival looked like a lot of fun. The sculptors are awesome. What a great little get away with your family.

Marie said...

I wish I could have been there for Super Bowl Sunday

Jake and Lynn said...

Holy Crap! I guess it's been a while since I looked at your blog. Dude the one of Gwennie made me laugh so hard. I love the stomach boobies!!! Thanks for making me smile. Love ya!

The Gibbens said...

Good times... thanks for hosting the big game! Sundays with family are great- i wish we were all closer and it could be everyone- maybe that would make the day last longer? I was telling mom that day that i remember Sundays being longer as a kid- i wish they still were... good times

jolleyzoo said...

Looks fun!!! When are you all planning your next trip back to Arizona?