You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, February 4, 2008

Church Leadership

Many people have already paid tribute to our late prophet, however, in not wanting to forget the significant role he has played in my life I decided to write my own, better late than never.

Presient Hinckley passed away on January 27. It's weird only because he is the prophet I will always remember about growing up. I think most of our generation feels that way. I want to leave one quote that I really love by him (although there are many- this is a good one): True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one's companion. I am thrilled that he gets to now be with his sweet wife.



And the church moves forward with another of my favorite apostles taking his position as the prophet: Thomas S. Monson. I look forward to the focus of his leadership and council. Always trying to be better and better with each day.


No comments: