You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our Beautiful Gwennie Girl!

Princess Gwendalin Marie
Turns 3 today!!!!






7 comments:

Marie said...

I love my Gwennie Wennie!! So glad she could be named after me. She's a little princess that is for sure.

The Gibbens said...

She really is so beautiful, I must be her aunt!

Heather said...

What a CUTE little girl! Hope she had a great birthday!

Brigg and Dianne said...

She really looks so much like you Marie. And gorgeous hair! I hope her birthday was fun.

Gretch said...

What a BEAUTIFUL girl!! Those eyes!!! WOW!

Happy 3rd Birthday Gwennie!

Jake and Lynn said...

What a cute Gwennie girl!!! I'm not sure if i can look at anymore pics of your kids...I miss them so much! I can't wait to see you guys! I'm definitely giv'n thanks for getting to see you guys!!!

slades said...

what a sweetie-- of course we are her grandparents