You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, October 8, 2007

chop chop chop

So I just decided on Saturday morning that change was due. And here is the result. Pardon the pictures - I took them myself. I know I am so vain. I just thought I'd get my "new look" out there. :) Love to all!










9 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

SOOOOOO cute...I think it looks really good. Are you liking it? How come gwennie didn't take the pictures for you? Oh yeah because she like 2...:)

Brittany and Scott said...

love the new cute!!! it must be the change of seasons because it was time for hair change for me too and i went way dark.

Marie said...

You look HOT!

JakenDebbie said...

It's very cute, Marie! I wish I had the guts to change my hair...I just don't ever feel like I can pull it off. But it's VERY cute on you. :)

TheSlades said...

looks good rudie. props on the new do.

Gretch said...

SO CUTE!!!

Brigg and Dianne said...

You're totally "hip" and "with it" Marie.

Kari said...

Marie, I love the hair! It looks very cute. You look like a model!

bledsoeblog said...

I LOVE the do! You look so "high fashion!" Is it easy to style? LOVE IT!