You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, October 21, 2007

For my mom...


My mom has a birthday on Monday. I wanted to write a quick little tribute...What a wonderful example she has been from growing up even until now. I can't imagine how I can even compare myself to being half the mother she has been to me.
I think she is a wonderful model to try to be like.
Mostly I love being in her presence. Everything is
always better when she is around. Happy Birthday mom!


1 comment:

slades said...

Thanks for the nice things you said. It is easy to be a Mom with the children I have been blessed with