You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, October 13, 2007

HI-YAW!

So, last weekend Hunter was in a regional karate tournament (everyone wins at his age) he did really well on his form, weapon, and sparing...here's a few pictures. We were really proud of him. That's him kicking in the sparring picture. He's a little ninja!














13 comments:

The Gibbens said...

too cute! go Hunter!!!! By the way- there are new posts on each blog site... enjoy! love you!

Brigg and Dianne said...

Very cool. I'll bet he doesn't get bullied at school! I hope he's having fun.

bledsoeblog said...

So neat, I had no idea Hunter was into Karate?! So cute, it is nice to see they have so much padding on!!!

Marie said...

He's so cute! What an awesome ninja!

TheSlades said...

Props to you guys for hooking him with Karate. He is pretty tough looking little guy.

Gretch said...

That is awesome that Hunter is taking Karate. So does he "practice" his moves at home? :-)

Marci said...

I love it; I want Gavin to be in Karate some day. I think it teaches discipline and you know my some will need some!

Marci said...

I love it; I want Gavin to be in Karate some day. I think it teaches discipline and you know my some will need some!

Marci said...

I love it; I want Gavin to be in Karate some day. I think it teaches discipline and you know my some will need some!

Marci said...

Okay sorry I just sent you my comment 10 times, I didn't know you could approve comments before posting so I kept resending it. Sorry

Travis and Marie said...

i love getting multiple comments...it looks like lots of people read my blog. :)

Jake and Lynn said...

Way to go Hunter!!! I can't wait until he is chopping through boards!!! I can't wait to see him!!

Mary said...

Hey Marie- it's Mary from AZ. I'm so glad I decided to check your blog again. It was fun to see all the latest. What a fun family. We miss you guys.