You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, October 25, 2007

Little Mr. T.



You may at this moment be asking yourself, why is she posting yet another post - that would make for like 3 in this week alone....well, I will tell you why....it is because first of all I don't want to forget all of these wonderful things that occur on a daily basis and I feel that you are all craving to know what is happening in our home....

So tonight we stuck Gwendalin in the bathtub since it had been 3 days since her last bath and she reeked of "little sweaty girlness." So, she is sitting in the bath enjoying her calgon moment when moments later we hear "Mom, Tyler's in here." So, off I go to see what is happening - and yes, you guessed it - he was in the bath with her. He had gotten in fully clothed to enjoy that bliss of the evening bath.

So, I begin to strip him (after laughing and taking a few pictures) and I get to the diaper, which I know for sure is wet, since it had been a while since his last change, and low and behold more treats than just urine...yep, it was S-B-D: you guessed it....poo and more poo. I didn't know it was in there until after the diaper came off and now it was no longer in his diaper, but floating in the bath.

You will be glad to know that I cleaned it up ( yes with my hands - lovely) and got the kids clean water and really got them clean. Such fun times....such fun fun times. I assure you - you missed out since you didn't witness first hand...however, Tyler was thrilled (as you can see in the pictures) to be able to take a bath...he loves his baths.





7 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

I love it!!! What a cute kid!

The Gibbens said...

He rocks! What a cute boy- what a fun age... the poop... well,that's not so fun.

Brigg and Dianne said...

what's S-B-D? :) I am laughing so hard right now.

Gretch said...

LOL! The joys of parenting!

Cute pictures! Tyler is a handsome little guy!

Marie said...

I love that you are blogg-ering 3 times a week! You have to write these things down before you forget them because they are truly priceless!
Tyler is so freaking cute. I bet he was so proud of himself for getting into the tub all by himself :)
Love that little guy!

slades said...

it wears me out to think of all that goes on in a day with children-- glad you are blogging --good memories

Marie said...

I totally would have drawn on Ty if he was at sleep too!
You didn't try to get it off with magic eraser, did you?