You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, September 20, 2007

Panda's


Why, do you think, is Panda Express so good? I have no idea why I am creating a blog about this, but I am currently craving their orange chicken...sad thing is - I live 10 + miles from the nearest one and I have 3 kids to drag along if I went.....Oh, don't you fret though, I have teamed up with my fantastic older sister and we are using teamwork to create Panda Express for our Thursday night dinner! Wahoo! I am sure you are all so happy for me...except Scottie who for some unheard of reason doesn't LOVE it like normal people. oh well. Off I go to eat some yummy fake Chinese food!

8 comments:

Marie said...

Panda's is fantastic! I can fedex you some if you want?

slades said...

love panda, good for you, hope you enjoyed it.

Heather said...

Yummy you are making me hungry!! I LOVE Panda and so do my kids! Have fun!

Marci said...

You are too funny, I love panda ever though oriental food makes me sick I still eat it! What is wrong with me?! Oh and I know I have said this a thousand times but your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!

Marie said...

sup?

TheSlades said...

booo panda! but i still love you guys.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Hooray Panda! And they are "no carbs" friendly if you are dieting that way. By the way, It's okay to blog about anything you love: family, vacations, even oreos!

Trish said...

yum yum