You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, September 30, 2007

The big 29!

I love him dearly...my best friend can still make me laugh, keep me interested in life and loves me back! Here's a little photo tribute to him. (10/1)



6 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Travis!!! You're old :)

The Gibbens said...

Hope he has a good one- and you guys enjoy a nice lil' dinner date! love ya!

The Gibbens said...

Happy birthday! Hope it's a good day for him at work (well, its cold, rainy, and a monday... i'll say a little prayer- i love this weather but i know our boys don't...) have a nice b-day dinner date!

Jake and Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 29!!! Oh my goodness, hope you have a great one!!

Jake and Lynn said...

stop leaving nasty messages on my blog...I'll change it if I want to!:) J/K nothing exciting has happened in my prego little life...

Marie said...

sup dood? this is getting boring, wanna change it?