You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, September 14, 2007

Diaper Bliss

She's a big girl now!

Gwennie has conquered the toilet! What's the big deal you say? Well, let me just tell you that changing one person's diapers for the day rather than 2 is a huge burden lifted.....ahhh just sit back and enjoy the blissful moment of happiness.

9 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

So jealous! What a nice thing to only change one diaper for a change! And please don't think of me as a pervert or anything, but this is quite the cute picture of Gwennie. She looks a bit shy and embarrassed, but proud all with the same look! Cute!

slades said...

what a relief, she is so grown up and when she got it --she got it fast.

The Oman Family said...

I am jealous too!! I can't wait to change only one diaper!!

Marie said...

That is freaking awesome!!!! Just a few weeks late for my benefit, but I am happy nonetheless.

Jake and Lynn said...

way to go Gwennie...I knew you could do it!!! Thanks for fixing your blogster, now I can see it...Where did you get that cute background?

Brigg and Dianne said...

what a blessing! Less stress, and less expense. She looks so much like you, Marie!

Heather said...

Wow only one in diapers how wonderful is that!! ;) I was so happy when I went from 3 in diapers to 2! She is so adorable.

Kari said...

Wow Marie - what's the secret? I need to get my boys going on the potty...maybe someday! She looks thrilled too. ha ha. She's gorgeous!!

JakenDebbie said...

My Tyler just jumped on the "potty train" too, as he calls it. It is an amazing accomplishment!! Hooray for one less set of diapers!