You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, August 27, 2007

Our Baby Goes to Kindergarten


This picture is just before we walked to the bus stop.


We waited for the bus at the end of our street this morning and then off he went. I of course being the lovely paranoid mother that I am followed the bus to school and made sure everything was great. Hunter saw me at the school and I don't think he could've cared less that I was there...off he went to play and when the bell rang he lined up, went in and hung up his backpack. Super cute kid! Here are some fun little first day pix.






This is waiting at the bus stop.




That's him getting out at school.




Playing on the playground.

Waiting to go in the classroom.

Finding our cubbies (that's our little neighbor he was helping her find hers).

In the classroom. (that's the teacher- she's like 3 ft. tall)




9 comments:

TheSlades said...

Props for taking good pictures. He is sure cute.

Marie said...

I can't believe he's in school!!! What a handsome boy.

Gibbens said...

Do you feel old? or what? Did you cry? I didn't at K, but 1st grade, that's a tough one!!! He's such a wildy cute kid... runnin' around all over the playground on the first day- so brave.

slades said...

He looks so grown up. cute pix

slades said...

He looks so grown up. cute pix

Heather said...

Wow so you have one in school now too! What great fun. I have one in kindergarten too. I hope you handled it alright.

RegaNater said...

Thanks for the encouragement sista! Didn't you take a rediculous amount of credits one semester? I remember Lynn telling me that. Well, I love all the pics of your adorable kiddos! Keep em coming!

Trish said...

Sooo Fun! It is sure beautiful up there! I think my mom and I are heading up to those parts in OCT. We will have to play! Will it be cold then?

bledsoeblog said...

So cute Marie! I had to laugh, about the 3 foot tall teacher! So hilarious! She does look so small in height compared to the little kindergartners!