You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, August 9, 2007

Purty Flowers

So, here are a couple of pictures of my flowers just outside my front door...I am no green thumb girl - but these sure look purty. Thought I'd share...mums and alyssum.


6 comments:

Melissa Bosen said...

What a beautiful home! Good Job with the flowers!

Brigg and Dianne said...

That's your house?! Wow, Marie it's beautiful!! I hope all is well. I check your blog every so often. Your kids are so cute, too!

Marie said...

I am so proud. Now all you need is a turtle named Rupert and a dog named Fetch :)

Heather said...

You have a gorgeous home!! Love Love it!! email me sometime would love to catch up...heatherarave@msn.com or check out my blog... http://heather-thearaves.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

So Marie are you planning on going to the highschool reunion next month?

Jake and Lynn said...

So pretty Marie...when I get a house or a little piece of dirt, (in like 20 years) will you help me plant some flowers?