You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, August 19, 2007

10 Reasons to smile - (according to Me)

So I have been contemplating things that make me smile and decided to make a list of 10:

1- a hot shower
2- a sincere compliment
3- my kids laughing (nothing beats a hearty kid laugh)
4- a good chick flick
5- the DQ Moolate Commercials
(click the link and it's on the top left of Marie's page)
6- Tyler meowing (I need to post that-it's sooooo cute)
7- Mullets and Rattails - seriously people
8-
Fitting into my skinny pants
9- A cute scrapbook page
10- A Clean house

5 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Totally cute! Your list made me smile. Hope you're doing well!

Marie said...

Dood, I love your list! #1 on my list of things that make me smile is your list of things that make you smile...especially the Moolatte commericals at Mullets and Rattails.
I can't wait to hear Ty meow either!

Jake and Lynn said...

Great list...pretty soon you can add memories of Hawaii that make you smile!!!

Marie said...

I am so bored with this list...when are you ever going to post again?

Marie said...

still bored