You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, June 21, 2013

Old, Tired, Spotted, & Happy

Dallin fell asleep between Travis and I on our bed the other night.  I snapped a shot and as I have looked at it I realize that I have aged significantly, my skin is blotchy from my last pregnancy, I have wrinkles, and I look so tired.  BUT....I love holding my baby and that makes the rest ok.

1 comment:

Gibbens said...

You are beautiful..... and i love when the babies fall asleep on us!!