You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, June 24, 2013

Alpine Slides!!!

While we were in the 4 corners area we headed up north of Durango to the ski resort "Purgatory."  We bought passes for us to each do the Alpine Slide one time - Gwennie and McKenna were not sure if they wanted to do it because it was so steep, but they decided to go ahead and I think they were thrilled with the decision.  It was super fun.  Tyler forgot to pull the brake at the bottom and barreled in to the sled at the bottom of the slide and hurt his finger and his chin....but he loved it!  The ski lift was so peaceful!   I took Dallin with me on my sled (he wasn't quite tall enough) but the rest of the kids got to ride on their own. 



















3 comments:

Gibbens said...

This was SOOOOOO fun!!!! I'm so glad we were able to make the trip.... great memories!!

Gibbens said...

This was SOOOOOO fun!!! I'm so glad we were able to make the trip, and such great memories all around!

Gibbens said...

This was SOOOOOO fun!!!! I'm so glad we were able to make the trip.... great memories!!