You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gettin Ready...


Travis and I were asked in January if we would serve as a "Ma and Pa" on our Stake Trek this year (July 25-27).  In my effort to get us ready I bought personalized fabric (I spent a little more on Travis' but it fits him so well) and made our buckets.  These are to serve as our suitcases - whatever we can fit in these 5 gallon buckets is what we can take.  Ours will be loaded with wipes, clothes, toiletries, etc.  I really love how they turned out.  Dallin helped personalize the foam that went underneath the fabric - these are also our seats when we stop to rest. 





1 comment:

Gibbens said...

I'm reading your blog on the Sunday after Trek (like, you got home late last night)... i actually came here looking for trek pics, but now i'm catching up- and right now i'm thinking, "i doubt these buckets look like this now!!!"