You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, February 24, 2012

President's Day!






My kids were out of school on President's Day - so Tyler had a cavity filled that morning and then I took them to the "roller drome" to roller skate....they each had to know 7 presidents and they got in for free (except for skate rental)....:) it was so cute to see thier nervousness kick in as they tried to remember the names they had rehearsed. But they all did it! Hunter was the only one who really liked it- the other three didn't think it was great at all...and me trying to hold 2 little hands and have Gwennie hold on to my back as we skated around.....it was a sight to see! I had fun- but I love roller skating! Since Hunter was skating, I don't have any pictures of him. :(

After that we went to the cheap theater to see Alvin and the Chipmunks - Chipwrecked....Travs met us there.....also a very big hit!

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

Tyler was telling me all about it. What a fun time! I wish I had the energy to get out and do that with my kids.
Love the new kitchen color. What a difference it makes to the whole room.
Had a great time to at the boys litlte preschool program. So glad they boys are together in such a fun little school.
Thanks for being such great friends. We love you guys!!!!!