You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, March 26, 2012

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

Grandma and Grandpa Slade got some new kites! The other afternoon we tried to fly them. Too bad the wind was so sporadic that it didn't work too well and it ended up being GM and GP and myself trying to keep them up - which disappointed the kids since they couldn't hold them. Hunter tried a few days later (I don't have pictures) and got all 3 kites up with his friend Carson and loved every minute. As a result GM and GP ordered some "trick kites" so that we can attempt those next time we try. I love kites- I love when it's kite weather and I love that my kids have a chance to make memories with grandparents too!






1 comment:

Gibbens said...

We had fun with the kites too. Jocilyn and Kenna really loved being outside flying with GM, GP, and cousins... the helicopter too!