You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Valentine Brunch!

I had the pleasure of going to Tyler's preschool and watching him perform a few poems, decorate a cookie, eat brunch, and read a story for Valentine's day. I had Dallin with me too, and it was such a fun hour to spend with my boys. I love his teacher Miss Amber - and her creative wonderful ideas, and I love that Tyler loves to learn! He's such a good boy!



2 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

I read this post and appreciate everything you said about your little boys and all their cuteness, but mostly I was just dazzled by how FAB you looked in the pictures. :)

Melissa Bosen said...

Ditto what the other comment said: you look so beautiful Marie!
Love that top (I'm always drawn to stripes) and those red earrings. :)