You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, April 13, 2011

To The Zoo!

Gwendalin's class went to the zoo yesterday. She begged and begged me to go with her. The problem with me going on field trips is that I have to find places for the little boys to go so that I can be with the fieldtripper. I worked it all out and I got to go spend the day with her at the zoo. It was fun - she got to touch a snake, hold a stick bug, and feel a hedgehog. I would do all of those things - except for hold the stick bug! I hate bugs. I'm glad I got it worked out and got to spend some time with her!





3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

I totally hear ya! I'm sure Haley's teacher thinks I'm the flakiest mom, since I haven't voluteered for anything this year, but with all my other kids at home, how would I do it? So glad you got to go with her, and I wouldn't want to hold a stick bug either....

The Gibbens said...

How cool is that!!! I"m glad you got to go! ... and that Gwennie got to have you there. I think we'll definately have to zoo while we are there this summer! I can't get over your dark hair... but I love it!!!

JakenDebbie said...

Love that first picture. Your hair color is soooo cute!! It fits you nicely. :)