You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, April 16, 2011

Best Party eVeR!

I despise birthday parties mostly because I hate to find ways to entertain the guests. So, this year I told Hunter (his birthday is Monday) that he could invite 3 friends and we could go swimming at the hot springs. So we did, we swam, had dinner, cupcakes, and opened presents. I didn't have to do anything! It was lovely I tell you - lovely. They had a blast. I got a few pictures before the camera battery died.
From left to right we have: Josh, Carson, Hunter, & Shane.






They debuted a "diving thing" like dominos they took a turn right after the other. I posted a video of it at the bottom.

I LOVE this picture of Gwendalin! Her face is so darling!








3 comments:

slades said...

those are the kinds of parties I go for .. I feel like the kids have fun and I don't have to babysit. they entertain themselves.

The Gibbens said...

Really so fun!!! WHat a great idea... I guess i didn't know you could do that there- how fun. I can't believe how big Hunter is getting- he's always been "all boy," but with his big friends and growing self... he's reminding me of my brothers- growing up so fast! ... on a seperate note- what happened to Tex's arm?

Brigg and Dianne said...

My kind of party! Kids parties are so stressful to plan, but I feel guilty whenever I don't go "all out" because they will only turn 5 once (or 4, or 6, or whatever). Good job!