You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, January 9, 2011

Diaper trouble, sick Tex, & Red Hair

While Marie was here she helped me dye my hair. It's a "28 washes and it's back to normal" dye - but I love how it turned out. I like the shade and I think my hair hs more body when it's colored.
How he got his diaper like this I will never know, but I had to snap a picture.
Texas was running a fever last week and spent the whole day on the couch. He's such a sweet boy.


5 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Love the hair color!! I went red once, and I don't think it was good for me. I am so jealous of dark beauties. Anyway, hope everyone is feeling better these days!

slades said...

love your hair, Dallin is very creative. love you

The Gibbens said...

you look great w/ your hair that color... I'm serious- I love how it has settled out. The diaper was random... hmmmm... and that Texas, what a sweet boy he is... look at those rosy little fevered cheeks... he's so sweet- I hope health has returned to your house- I think we're a day or two away from being all well on this end (fingers crossed...)

Melissa Bosen said...

I like the color on you. Good choice. Yes, my hair has more volume when it's first colored too. I hate when it leaves!

The {Prince} Family said...

I am lovin the RED!