You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, January 10, 2011

A Dance Recital for Mom!




I participated in a dance recital this last Saturday. I've been doing a lot of Zumba and the teacher is trying to promote her business and asked us to come and do 1 number for the studio she teaches at. It was a blast! I took one of the pictures so I'm therefore, only in one...our cute instructor needed to be in one too. :)

4 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

wish i could have seen your recital, i'm scared to try a zumba by myself.

The Gibbens said...

to Brittany, you should give it a try, I went with Marie once while we were in ID, it's pretty fun, I"m just totally out of shape!!! (well, I'm in a shape, it's just more "roundy" than I like ;-)

Marie, I'm glad that it went well... I'm also glad that you mentioned that you were not in one of the pics... I thought I was losing my mind, I squinted so hard at the dumb TV!!!! You're a super cute Zumba-er!!! and I love that it makes you so happy!

Melissa Bosen said...

I have been wanting to try Zumba at the gym, but now I've decided to cancel that membership and am running again. Slowly but surely. Let's see if I can keep myself from getting injured this time. So do you have any Zumba videos you like???

Melissa Bosen said...

Oh, and you look so amazing, Marie! I am loving your strong arms! You're doing something right!