You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Company!

We were able to spend some good times with Marie for almost a week and Tricia and Matthew's family for almost 2 weeks! We could go shopping together - cousins could play and sleep over - we went to Zumba. Travis and Matthew played the Wii and reminisced about when we had a million employees and actually made money. We went to a movie, and we stayed up way too late! At each departure Gwendalin was in tears that they had to go! But hopefully we can get them all back soon! Oh and for the first time EVER I dyed my hair RED!










div>


2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

so weird to see pictures from this very day!!! I'm still in my pink hoodie and Primos hat!!! funny... we left and I cried all the way until we were well out of BOI... Matthew said that he will never again let me go if that's how I'm gonna be ;-) ... so I stopped.... was a hard morning... but what a fun 2 weeks!!! And I think we've started a Christmas tradion, coming to BOI... although, I've just recieved reports of snowfall in Valencia, that's more than BOI gave us! *wink* it was so fun, loveyou all!!!

The Gibbens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.